Sunday, August 19, 2012


Dearest Mom & Dad,
There are some things I'd like to say,
But first of all, I'll let you know
I've arrived up here okay.


I'm sending this from Heaven,
Where I rest with God above
Up here there's no more sadness,
Only everlasting love.


Try not to be unhappy
Although I'm out of sight;
You'll always feel me with you,
Every morning, noon and night.


That day I had to leave you
When my short time on Earth was through,
God picked me up and hugged me
And he said, "I welcome you.


It's so good to have you here again,
You were missed while you were gone,
As for your dearest family,
They'll be up here later on.


As for me, I need you badly
It's all part of my big plan,
There's so much left here to be done
To help our mortal man."


Then God wrote down a list of things
He wished for me to do,
And foremost on this list of mine,

I must always watch over you.


I'll forever be beside you,
Every second 'til you're here.
And when you cry, I'm waiting there
To wipe away your tears.


And when you close your tired eyes,
And rest your head at night,
God then sends me to kiss you
See, I'm never out of sight.


When you think of all I'm missing,
And all those un-lived years,
Because you really loved me so,
They are bound to bring you tears.


But do not be afraid to cry,
Though I hate to see your pain;
Just remember there would be no flowers
Unless there first was rain.


I just wish that I could show you
All that God has planned,
But I know that if I told you,
You really wouldn't understand.


Yet, there is one thing for certain;
While my life on Earth is over
I'm much closer to you now
Than I ever was before.


And now, my weeping parents
Trust that God knows best.
I'm still not far away from you
I'm just beyond the crest.


There are many rocky roads ahead,
And such difficult hills to climb,
But together we will make it,
Just one step at a time.


And now I am so pleased to know,

That my short life was worth-while.
Knowing that as I passed along,
I made my mommy smile.

When you're walking down the street
And you've got me on your mind
I'm walking in your footsteps
Only half a step behind.


And as you feel that gentle breeze
Or the wind apon your face
That's just me giving you a kiss
Or just a soft embrace


And when its time for you to go
From that body to be free
Remember, you are not dying
You are coming here to me.


Know that I will always love you
From the land way up apove,

We'll be in touch soon...
P.S. God sends HIS LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment